The benefits of joining Consultants for Good include:
- a personal listing on our searchable Find A Consultant directory
- referrals for work and opportunities to apply for project work from voluntary organisations who advertise via the network and/or on our website
- potential for collaborative working with other members
- annual conference, seminars and training events
- self development, professional development and learning
- networking, support and shared experience with fellow members
Full Membership provides the full range of benefits outlined above and the annual membership fee is currently £99.
Applicants for Full Membership must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sector specialism – applicants must deliver the majority of their work for charities, non-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, community interest companies or other voluntary sector organisations
- Organisational development – members provide specialist consultancy and/or training services which help voluntary organisations to achieve their objectives and purpose
- Independence from the organisations you provide consultancy or training for
- Self-employment – members should have sole trader, freelance or microbusiness status, or be a director or partner in a limited company, community interest company or co-operative providing services for the voluntary sector
- Track record – new members are expected to have met the above criteria for two years or more
Annual membership fee is currently £99.
Associate Membership offers those who do not yet or no longer meet the Full Membership criteria an opportunity to participate in the network and to attend events at a reduced annual membership fee of £69.
Associate Members do not feature on the Find A Consultant directory.