The benefits of joining Consultants for Good include:
- a personal listing on our searchable Find A Consultant directory
- referrals for work and opportunities to apply for project work from voluntary organisations who advertise via the network and/or on our website
- potential for collaborative working with other members
- annual conference, seminars and training events
- self development, professional development and learning
- networking, support and shared experience with fellow members
Full Membership provides the full range of benefits outlined above and the annual membership fee is currently £99.
Please note we do not provide a refund of our annual membership fee to any individual who has joined Consultants for Good, and who for any reason may wish to cancel or terminate their membership at any time during the term of their membership year.
Applicants for Full Membership must fulfil the following criteria:
- Sector specialism – applicants must deliver the majority of their work for charities, non-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, community interest companies or other voluntary sector organisations
- Organisational development – members provide specialist consultancy and/or training services which help voluntary organisations to achieve their objectives and purpose
- Independence from the organisations you provide consultancy or training for
- Self-employment – members should have sole trader, freelance or microbusiness status, or be a director or partner in a limited company, community interest company or co-operative providing services for the voluntary sector
- Track record – new members are expected to have met the above criteria for two years or more
Annual membership fee is currently £99.
Associate Membership offers those who do not yet or no longer meet the Full Membership criteria an opportunity to participate in the network and to attend events at a reduced annual membership fee of £69.
Associate Members do not feature on the Find A Consultant directory.