The benefits of joining Consultants for Good include:
- networking, support and shared experience with fellow members
- self development, professional development and learning
- a personal listing on our searchable Find A Consultant directory (full members only)
- potential for collaborative working with other members
- annual conference, seminars and training events
- referrals for work and opportunities to apply for project work from voluntary organisations who advertise via the network and/or on our website
Full Membership provides the full range of benefits outlined above and the annual membership fee is currently £99.
Please note we do not provide a refund of our annual membership fee to any individual who has joined Consultants for Good, and who for any reason may wish to cancel or terminate their membership at any time during the term of their membership year.
Applicants for Full Membership must have a track record of consultancy for two or more years, and fulfil the following criteria:
- Sector specialism – applicants must deliver the majority of their work for UK-based charities, non-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, community interest companies or other voluntary sector organisations
- Organisational development – members provide specialist consultancy and/or training services which help voluntary organisations to achieve their objectives and purpose
- Independence from the organisations you provide consultancy or training for
- Self-employment – members should have sole trader, freelance or microbusiness status, or be a director or partner in a limited company, community interest company or co-operative providing services for the voluntary sector
- Track record – new members are expected to have met the above criteria for two years or more
Annual membership fee is currently £99.
Associate Membership offers those who may not yet have a track record of two years’ consulting experience, or who may have retired or no longer be working primarily within the sector, the opportunity to join the network and attend events at a reduced annual membership fee of £69.
Applicants for Associate Membership must still deliver (or have delivered) most of their work for UK-based charities, non-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, community interest companies or other voluntary sector organisations
Associate Members do not feature on our Find A Consultant directory.