Brys Strategic Consulting
Do you want to increase your charity’s impact & resilience while ensuring people feel fulfilled at work? I am driven by helping people feel fulfilled and achieve more impact in what they do and excel at helping people see clarity in complex situations.
I can support your charity on three levels:
1. Your organisation: Increasing your impact and resilience
• Sharpening your strategy to ensure you continue to meet the needs of your service users and expectations of funders
• Designing and delivering outstanding service user experiences
• Managing change with stakeholder buy-in
2. Your Teams/Board/partnerships: Working better together
• Improving team dynamics and working relationships
• Developing a common vision and strategic plan
• Becoming more effective as a team
3. Leaders and individuals: Feeling more fulfilled
• Feeling happier at work
• Becoming more effective
• Dealing with difficult situations and conflict
• Consultancy: strategy, service user excellence, change management
• Facilitation: collaborative workshops: shared vision and strategy, action plan, team working
• Conflict resolution and mediation: group conflict, one-to-one conflict (Accredited Mediator, registered with Scottish Mediation)
• Coaching: fulfilment at work, work-life balance, perfectionism and self-doubt, difficult situations and conflict
My support is entirely bespoke to help you achieve your goals and vision of success.
• Designing and facilitating a collaborative strategy process involving Board and staff.
• Facilitating strategy workshops to develop a shared vision and strategy.
• Helping you to take stock of your service user experience and look through the eyes of your service users.
• Designing effective collaborative consultation processes.
• Designing and facilitating workshops/discussions for diverse teams, groups and partnerships.
• Coaching leaders and individuals to deal a situation where they feel stuck.
More info at strategic-consulting.scot or feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine works with small and medium-sized charities, CICs and social enterprises across the UK.
Catherine Brys PhD(Eng) MBA
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), with specialism Strategy, Strathclyde Business School
- PhD in Engineering/Physics, University of Ghent, Belgium
- Workplace coach, Institute for Leadership and Development (ILM)
- Advanced Leadership Programme, Institute for Leadership and Development (ILM)
- Good Relations Practitioner and Facilitator, acredited by the Centre for Good relations CIC (Resolving conflict in complex group situations through dialogue and systemic conflict transformation)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mediation, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation, Strathclyde University
- Accredited Mediator, registered with Scottish Mediation, the professional body of Mediators in Scotland
Catherine has many strings to her bow. Over her 20+ year career, she has held roles as varied as User Experience Designer, Change Manager & Project Manager and Strategy Analyst. She has worked for large corporates, SMEs, the public sector and academia. As a coach, facilitator and consultant she has worked with individuals and teams in the private and third sector. Catherine is driven by helping people feel fulfilled and achieve more impact in what they do.
In her work with charities, Catherine encourages leaders to formulate an ambitious vision for the future. Catherine's clients appreciate her strategic thinking and how she keeps them focused on their vision for success. She understands that for change to be successful it needs to be co-created with staff and stakeholders, and she is an experienced facilitator. Her extensive experience as a Change Manager means that she has a treasure trove of insights and practical experience she can tap into. Catherine focuses on short interventions that enthuse and create momentum, and result in pragmatic actions that clients can execute.