Sometimes there are challenging issues in the workplace - which simply won't go away.
These may include:
- accusations of bullying and harassment, personality clashes and/or inappropriate 'banter'
- concerns about a leader who feels out of their depth or has issues with work/life balance and resilience
- individuals who find it difficult to receive constructive feedback
- one person at work whose 'challenging' behaviour is negatively affecting others
- communication/trust issues leading to misunderstandings and a loss of productivity
- individuals who would be more suited to working in a different role who lack the insight and skills to successfully move on
- individuals who lack confidence and are undermined by their low self esteem
- conflict situations - leading to potential grievance and disciplinary procedures
Finding an independent, trusted specialist to confidentially resolve these types of issues for staff -at all levels - is where I come in.
My solutions are bespoke to your situation. They may include:
- anger management coaching
- working to help a team member increase their assertiveness
- teaching tools to support low self esteem
- offering organisational skills to address low self-discipline
- mentoring on how to become more friendly and socially adept at work
- 360 degree feedback to help with aiding insight
- leadership coaching
- resilience coaching
- workplace mediations/facilitated discussions
I have a 100% success rate for mediations in terms of participants creating a 'Working Plan' of how to work together.
I am trained in a wide range of psychometric tools.
I'm part of the Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust coaching faculty and coach doctors two days a week.
As well as face-to-face coaching and workplace mediation, I also run coaching and mediation sessions online.
Please do get in touch for a free initial consultation.
I have worked with clients from a range of businesses.
I have extensive experience working with clients in the charitable and public sector and in universities, engineering, creative and technical organisations.
I also coach private clients.
- BA Joint Hons Degree Psychology and English (2:1) - Keele University (1994)
- Diploma in Advanced Study - Publishing, Oxford Brookes University (1995)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management - University of the West of England (2007)
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (2009)
- Accredited Mediator - London School of Mediation (2014)
- Graduate member of the British Psychological Society (2017)
- British Psychological Society Registered Test Administrator (2017)
- Accredited user of NEO PI 3 psychometric assessment (2017)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Coaching and Mentoring Level 5 - University of the West of England (2018)
- Accredited user EQi emotional intelligence psychometric tool (2020)
- Accredited user of Myers Briggs Type Indicator (2021)
I have extensive experience of being asked, usually at short notice, to mediate in a challenging workplace situations.
I also offer coaching across a wide range issues offering client-centred support particularly to help guide those with challenging behaviours to help reframe and offer a positive balance.
My testimonials can be found here: https://www.allegrastonemediation.co.uk/client-reviews
I offer a calm, experienced, capable pair of hands to reduce the stress and costs around workplace issues for all involved.
I am to work with individuals to resolve issues as speedily as possible.
I also have a range of associates I work with for larger and more complex workplace issues.
I can provide references upon request.
Please do get in touch!